OnFrontiers (Techstars NYC '16)
Senior Research Manager & Coordinator America's Region
2020 - Present (1 year, 10 months)
• Prioritization teamwork to complete assignments in a timely, efficient manner.
• Lead brainstorming sessions to scale the operation, automate processes, and/or create new solutions ad hoc.
• Provide team feedback and encourage peer-to-peer feedback as a tool to improve operational outcomes, team cohesiveness, and personal & professional growth.
• Training of new teammates.
OnFrontiers • United Arab Emirates. Dubai
2019 - 2020 (11 months)
Custom Research and Recruiting with focused on the international development sector USAID, DFID, and other donors; Job placements, Consulting projects, Advisory projects or Proposal support for international development bids, Expert consultations, Market research, etc...
- Innovative research approach to identify top-class experts who can share competitive intelligence with customers.
- Custom recruiting to tackle research on virtually any industry/sector or geography.
- Ensure a smooth and seamless flow of expert onboarding.
- Detailed expert vetting and screening to ensure candidates match customer requirements.
- Project Management for multiple customers at the same time.
- Lead sourcing for Business Development.
OnFrontiers • Remote
2018 - 2019 (1 year, 2 months)
Business development, a lead generator for business development -
Custom Recruiting experts for Research projects; market research, International Development