OnFrontiers (Techstars NYC '16)
2018 - Present (1 year, 1 month)
OnFrontiers (Techstars'16) is an accelerated learning platform that connects business professionals to locally plugged-in Experts who can help them understand and succeed in new international markets. Experts include experienced industry professionals, key opinion leaders, thinkers, academics, and consultants who offer clients a unique first-hand perspective and real-time insights, while building their own knowledge base and skills. For more information please visit www.onfrontiers.com
Mozio • Remote
2016 - 2017 (1 year, 4 months)
Mozio is a High-Tech search engine for ground transportation worldwide!
My role involved :
* Data analysis; customer’s locations searched and service types, no pickup ratios, supplier performance analysis.
* Market research, prospects filtering, screening, reach out negotiation & closure of strategic deals
* Account management & development.
* Best Performer Aug 2016
* Project management on internal projects
* Closed several strategic deals in Latam Region
Emirates • United Arab Emirates. Dubai
2015 - 2016 (7 months)
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 140 cities in 81 countries across six continents
My role involved:
* Ticket sales for VIP customer on worldwide markets
* Build productive relationships, regain customer’s
trust, and resolve complex issues creatively in
order to achieve win-win outcomes.
* Helped the company attain the highest customer
service ratings and win customer’s loyalty within
the concept of each loyalty program offered.
* Provide information on IATA regulations to ensure
VN GLOBAL BPO • Córdoba Argentina
Corporate Account Executive - CLARO Argentina
2014 - 2014 (9 months)
VN BPO is a BPO company. Specialist in Customer Service, Collections, Telemarketing, Technical Support and Back Office. With more than 20 years of experience in the design and implementation of outsourcing methodologies with presence in Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay
I was in charge of maintenance and development for the current customer portfolio, and also to prospect and add new customers to it by selling Technological products; corporate internet, cloud servers, software and corporate cellphone fleet.
* Consultative sales for Telecom products and insurances.
* Prospect hunting, lead generator, cold contact & Biz Dev.
* Create promotional flyers weekly for massive e-mailing campaigns, looking to achieve the sales goals for a specific product.
* Apply marketing knowledge to create new flyers, slogans, and improve sales of Microsoft software and Cloud services
* Organize and lead creative sales meeting, in order to push higher the team productivity, and create a space to share knowledge with the account executives
* Top performer July-Aug 2014
U.S. Department of State • Caracas venezuela
American Citizen Services Assistant / Cashier
2011 - 2012 (10 months)
As American citizen services assistant / Embassy cashier, I was in charge of receiving the consultar fees and be the first point of contact for American citizens that needed to request: any emergency service, citizenship service or notary service.
My roled involved:
* Provide friendly and polite customer service for US citizens.
* Answer inquiries and provide information regarding the embassy processes and notary services.
* Process the Data Entry and printing of new passports.
* Collect Consular fees for the Immigrant Visa section and US citizen services section, such as: new passport issuance, birth certificates, and notary services.
* Prepare, verify and classify legal documents to be notarized by the US consular officer.
* Cash count, earnings reports daily and monthly on local currency and US dollars.
* Monthly and annual earnings audit with the accounting area.
U.S. Department of State • Venezuela
2009 - 2011 (1 year, 5 months)
Diplomacy, respect, constant training and being part of an empowering organizational culture, were a few of the aspects that abounded during my days working for the US department of state in 2 different job positions.
My role involved:
* Handle customers with empathy, attention to details and cultural awareness.
* Performed all visa administrative processes; case intake, screening, and classification.
* Crowd management.
* Extra mile award, for exceeding expectation and improve processes
Sun Microsystems • Caracas, Venezuela
Call Dispatcher, Quality Assistant
2008 - 2009 (1 year, 6 months)
Sun Microsystems was an American company which sold computers, computer components, software, and information technology services, and that created the Java programming language, the Solaris operating system, ZFS, the Network File System (NFS) and SPARC. Sun contributed significantly to the evolution of several key computing technologies, among them Unix, RISC processors, thin client computing, and virtualized computing.
My role involved:
* Handle and distribute all service requests from Venezuela and the Caribbean islands
* Track and follow up the response times to resolution from the technical support department, according to the service contract and agreements.
* Generate quotations for new service requests without previous contract.
* Assist the quality team to assure the compliance of the service support area with the quality processes and the correct handle of each new service request. ISO
* Getting certified on Solaris 10 management as non IT employee