Enterprise Account Executive
2021 - Present (2 months)
Global Account Executive
2019 - 2020 (1 year, 8 months)
Responsible for new business development to named accounts consisting of multi-national companies based in the Central U.S. or Eastern Canada. The Beamery platform is an enterprise-level talent CRM Solution.
* Lead the design of proposed solutions, which incorporate platform elements, custom development, and data analytics requirements.
* Negotiated contracts with annual value ranging from $250k to $2MM TCV.
* Managed full cycle sales process including prospecting, discovery, presentations, contract negotiations, and contract execution
Sales Director, Healthcare Solutions - US/Canada
2015 - 2019 (3 years, 11 months)
Business Development for the Avature recruitment technology platform. Focusing on the Canadian & U.S. Enterprise market. The Avature platform includes the following enterprise Solutions; ATS, CRM, Employee Referral, Campus/Events, Hiring Manager, Internal Mobility, Career Site Optimization, Agency Management, and Onboarding.
* Negotiated contracts with annual value ranging from $150k to $3MM TCV.
* Managed full cycle sales process including prospecting, discovery, presentations, contract negotiations, and contract execution.
* Consistently exceeded quota.
* Client list includes: ABF Freight, Danaher, ManpowerGroup Solutions, Huron Consulting, Plante Moran, William Blair & Company, AB Inbev, Cox Enterprises, Navigant, BASF, AbbVie, Liberty Mutual, Kohl’s and J. Jill.
Business Development Manager
2013 - 2015 (2 years, 1 month)
Introduced and evangelized Korn Ferry's new Career Development solution, Forte;
* Fostered channel sales relationships with internal colleagues to facilitate the introduction of Forte to Korn Ferry's customer base, predominantly Fortune 1000 companies in the Midwest and Northeast U.S. and Canada.
* Helped define go-to-market strategy by identifying and aligning myself with strongest internal channels.
* Achieved quota, ranked #1 in revenue production.
Regional Sales Director
2011 - 2013 (2 years, 5 months)
• Led the international rollout of the Talemetry talent-generation recruitment-focused product suite to all markets outside of North America, with a focus on the United Kingdom.
• Consistently, exceeded revenue targets, generating over $10 million in contract value (186% of goal in 2012)
• Sold the largest account in company history, The Royal Bank of Scotland.
• Developed and managed international partner relationships with system integrators and sales partners.
Director, Product Management
2008 - 2011 (2 years, 7 months)
• Product manager responsible for the commercialization of newly acquired/developed SaaS recruitment technologies, generating $6 million in first year revenue and 45% average annual growth.
• Product Ownership of Talemetry Broadcast, a multi-job posting solution pre-integrated with large ERP systems, such as Oracle EBS, Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP, and Lawson.
• Business/Product Ownership of Standout Jobs, acquired to become Talemetry Connect, a recruitment-focused content management system.
• Charted the development, operational, and commercial path to assimilate Standout Jobs and convert it to an enterprise-ready product delivering a modern, memorable user experience
• Product emphasis on SEO, segmentation, mobile platforms, and flexible modeling of complex business structures.
• Created product visions, product requirements documents, wireframes, functional and design specifications based on business and customer demands.
• Developed product documentation, configuration and installation procedures, pricing policies, and other collateral material.
• Provided sales and pre-sales support for complex accounts, including creating presentations and SOWs, and answering RFPs.
• Product owner in Agile Development team developing with Ruby on Rails.
• Product strategy for new potential products or modules.
• Conceived, designed, and established a structured innovation process for the organization to generate, evaluate, and exploit product ideas and opportunities.
President, CEO, Co-Founder
2000 - 2008 (8 years, 1 month)
Took a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business concept from dining room planning sessions to a venture-backedbusiness 38 employees. Responsible for all sales, business strategy, technology, planning, and operations. Reported to the Board of Directors.• Chief product architect of an algorithmically based evaluation tool for job applicants that was developed into astate-of-the-art Applicant Tracking System used by brand-conscious organizations such as U.S. Cellular,American Eagle, Hitachi, Hyatt Hotels, Amazon, TGI Fridays, and Playboy Enterprises.• Personally sold the first $2 million in recurring revenue• Hired and led the sales team that achieved a total of $4 million in recurring revenue.• Raised a total of $8 million in institutional capital.• Negotiated a successful sale of the company in a competitive bidding process.Kevin Harrison
Director of Technical Recruiting
1999 - 2001 (2 years, 1 month)
Director of Recruiting
1997 - 1999 (2 years, 1 month)