Last Updated: June 6, 2017
All Experts (hereinafter, “you”) shall comply with the following Consulting Guidelines:
- If you are invited by OnFrontiers to perform a Consultation on behalf of a Client, you shall either accept or decline the invitation within 24 hours of issuance.
- Accepted Consultations shall be scheduled within 5 business days of the invitation and/or may be scheduled by OnFrontiers.
- You shall perform all services to Clients in a timely, diligent and professional manner consistent with highest international industry practice.
- You agree not to perform services:
- For a Client that is a direct competitor of a company for which you are a current director, trustee, officer, board member or employee, or for which you hold a similar position;
- For a Client that you know to be acting on behalf of a company for which you are a current director, trustee, officer, board member or employee, or for which you hold a similar position;
- Where the subject matter of the Services is a company for which you are a current director, trustee, officer, board member or employee, or for which you hold a similar position;
- Where your participation would result in violation of law, breach of your obligations to a third party (such as confidentiality obligations), or give rise to a conflict of interest;
- Of any kind while your current employer is the subject of a tender offer.
- You will not provide investment, accounting, legal or medical advice to a Client, regardless of your professional designations or licensing.
- You will not provide a Client with information which constitutes patient information or non-public information related to clinical trials.
- If you are or were formerly an auditor, you will not provide a Client with information regarding a business, organization or individual that you or your business audited within three (3) years of the date of the relevant Client consultation.
- You will not be compensated for any preparatory work you may choose to perform for a Consultation, unless otherwise expressly agreed between you and OnFrontiers in writing.
- You will never disseminate false or misleading information about yourself, or inaccurately represent your experience, education, employment history or knowledge to OnFrontiers or any Client. You will promptly update OnFrontiers and Clients of any material change in information provided by you.