If you missed our last month Using Your Knowledge Network to Win Federal Contacts, we have made the content and learnings available in ebook and video format.
Download the ebook or watch the webinar recording to learn about the four key drivers of pWin (probability of winning) as well as the ways your knowledge network can have an impact on each of them.
- How to develop client intimacy with the agency
- How to evaluate the strength of your own network and how you’re positioned against competitors
- The ways in which an expert network can help with innovative solutions and expand your capabilities
- How experts can assist with cost and budgeting to make sure your proposal is
The ebook contains insights from:
- Mark Johnson, Founder of Catapult Growth Partners — 40 years of commercial and federal business experience
- Troy Wray, Principal & Director of Operations, Washington Business Dynamics, a Veteran-owned consulting firm serving multiple federal agencies. WBD has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing small businesses in the US.
- Brian Caouette, Founder & CEO at OnFrontiers — Knowledge networks for distributed businesses
Keep an eye out for other upcoming webinar events in our series, as we dig deeper into the fundamentals of using knowledge networks to boost your federal contracting capabilities.
Have a question for us or want to sign up to be an expert on the OnFrontiers platform? Apply to be an expert or contact our sales department to learn more.
Washington, DC, United States (U.S)
Mark Johnson is a seasoned entrepreneur who leverages his thirty years of commercial and federal business experience to help small businesses achieve success. Mr. Johnson began his career at General Electric where he developing strong accounting and financial management expertise. He then managed large complex global IT programs for Fortune 500 companies and ultimately achieved the level of Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers. In 2000, he transferred to the Federal practice where he brought global best practices to the Federal market. Several years after IBM acquired PwC (2002), Mr. Johnson was appointed Vice President managing a large practice in the Federal market. Throughout his career he has helped transform business and government through technology.
In 2010, Mr. Johnson started 3A Broker Services. Through 3A Broker Services Mr. Johnson focuses on providing small businesses the tools and expertise they need to accelerate their business growth and achieve their dreams. Through 3A, Mr. Johnson and his Partners have advised dozens of small businesses on market trends, business strategy and achieving revenue growth. He is currently supporting WOSB, VOSB, SDVOSB, Hub Zone and 8(a) certified clients in the Federal market place and also has several Social Media clients.
Most recently Mr. Johnson launched Team To Win, the premier source for prime contractors to identify experienced based small and disadvantaged business teaming partners in the Federal market.